1. ONLINE AUDITION VIA LINK VIDEO
2. OPERASTUDIO AND MASTERCLASS: from 20 September to 9 October 2021
3. FINAL MASTERCLASS CONCERT: 2 October 2021
4. PERFORMANCES OPERASTUDIO: 7,8 October 2021
5. MAX NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS : 2 cast
6. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st August 2021
- ONLINE AUDITION COST: € 30,00
- OPERASTUDIO / WORKSHOP COST: € 750.00 (housing included for 21 nights)
NB The costs are inclusive of the accommodation only
1. Auditions are open to singers of any age and nationality. The audition will be online and will take place by sending a video link in the online application form , with a contribution of 30 euros to be paid right away by filling out the "Application form"
In case of being invited to the Project Operastudio Molise, the participation fee of € 750.00 has to be paid by the 10 September 2021. Installments may considered by request.
1) bank transfer to the account in the name of
BANK NAME: BANCAPOPOLARE DELLE PROVINCE MOLISANE
IBAN CODE: IT67 C 050 3303 8000 0001 0344 565
BIC CODE: PPMSIT31XXX
2. It is necessary to send the artistic curriculum and the document by email for the online auditions.
3. Candidates, who can present themselves for more than one role, will bring two pieces to the online audition, one of which is free and the other or the others as specified below and always with relative recitatives where provided:
RIGOLETTO baritone - PRIMARY ROLE
THE DUKE OF MANTOVA tenor - PRIMARY ROLE
GILDA soprano - PRIMARY ROLE
MADDALENA mezzo-soprano - PRIMARY ROLE
SPARAFUCILE low - PRIMARY ROLE
COUNTESS OF CEPRANO soprano - COMPRIMARY
COUNT OF CEPRANO low - COMPRIMARY
CONTE DI MONTERONE bass or baritone - COMPRIMARY
MATTEO BORSA tenor - COMPRIMARY
MARULLO baritone - COMPRIMARY
GIOVANNA mezzo-soprano - COMPRIMARY
USHER low - supporting actor
PAGE soprano - supporting actor
7. The Masterclass and the Operastudio will take place from 20 September to 9 October 2021 with musical, directing, technique and vocal interpretation tests.
8. The teachers of the Masterclass are artists of international importance who, according to their artistic activities, will participate in the teaching of the vocal and interpretative technique of the participants in the masterclass opera studio; the names of the teachers will be published and communicated in due time considering their artistic commitments. Among the teachers there are the bass Giovanni Battista Parodi, the mezzo-soprano Laura Verrecchia, the baritone Nicola Ziccardi. The musical direction is entrusted to the Masters Alessandro Alonzi and Stefano Teani.
9. The presence of an international star will be announced as guest Master of the project.
10. There are 2 performances with orchestra and with the possibility of adding others depending on how the situation of the Covid emergency will be restored. Two concerts are scheduled during the Operastudio
11. For those selected for non-resident roles, free accommodation shared with other participants is provided and food (in the form of sponsored food expenditure) will be guaranteed while stocks last for the period 20th September - 9th October. The houses are equipped with kitchens so everyone is free to bring food from their own home.
Bed & Breakfast and partner restaurants are available and charged to the participants.
12. For bureaucratic needs (for example the stipulation of the school-work alternation) please make a prior request in the message section of the online participation form.
13. The production is self-financed with the proceeds of the Masterclass, the auditions and the spectator paying for all expenses related to the project (Costumes, make-up, collaborators, etc.) therefore no fees can be paid but a minimum reimbursement could be provided expenses for the artists if the income is sufficient for this purpose.
14. The Artists exempt the Associazione Missione Cultura from liability for damage to third parties or property by signing a release. Suitable behavior is recommended both within the structures provided by the Municipality of Oratino and within the apartments available for soloists suitable for the role. Any damage must be compensated by the interested party.
15. In the event of legal disputes of any kind, the Court of Campobasso is competent.
16. To participate in the auditions it is necessary to fill in the online registration form by filling in the required fields.
For further information, please contact the following numbers: 392/3039546 (Nicola Ziccardi), 329/0225918 (Mario Ziccardi).